Conservative news sources
- David Knight The best news commentary around. Estimated IQ 125-135. He is occasionally too cynical.
- Nick Fuentes – Humorous and entertaining. Estimated IQ 125. Not very good with science or complex economics
- Ryan Dawson – Good investigative capacity. Estimated IQ 127. Bleeding heart and limited by his own pride (it took him 4 years to have a semi accurate model of Trump b/c, Ryan, like others, was too prideful to acknowledge Trump is actually very intelligent)
- Headlines With A Voice – Some insights, some rare news. Often incorrect conclusions.
- Alan Watt – The best commentator on the design of social engineering systems that are being implemented. Estimated IQ 127. A tad pessimistic.